ABOUT THE AWARD
7TH HAMA EUROPE ASSET Administration Achievement AWARD
The Hospitality Asset Managers Association (HAMA) Europe is a forum for European hospitality asset administrators to share expertise, encounter, and greatest methods and to put asset management at the forefront of the real estate field. Our membership roster features representation from institutional cash, specific proprietors, private fairness investors, and genuine estate groups —all devoted to the hospitality field.
HAMA Europe is delighted to announce the start of the 2023 HAMA Europe Asset Administration Achievement Award. This award was proven to recognise the crucial role played by resort asset administration in sustainably growing asset value and driving fundamental expenditure returns. The award ceremony gathers a fantastic group of asset administration gurus and results in an opportunity for the winner to communicate in front of valued peers at the pre-eminent genuine estate financial commitment convention for the hospitality sector.
As the resort industry continues to arise from the Covid pandemic and will have to facial area new problems, lodge asset administration has never been so critical in controlling all stakeholders in lodge ownership and eventually creatively adapting to the modifying needs of the consumer over the limited and for a longer period phrase.
This will be the 7th edition of the award with some remarkable prior winners such as London & Regional Properties, Pyramid Resort Group, World Holdings, Starwood Cash, Amaris Hospitality and The Social Hub with investments that have protected both solitary assets and substantial portfolios demonstrating the breadth of the lodge asset management discipline.
The award is co-sponsored by Questex Hospitality and HotStats. The Award ceremony is a vital minute of the Worldwide Hospitality Investment decision Discussion board (IHIF), the biggest and by significantly most significant European event for lodge investors. During this session, a fantastic crowd of asset management industry experts get to pay out tribute to the greatest-in-class asset administration case reports recognized by the Award Committee comprised of HAMA Europe customers and the judging panel comprised of respected business leaders.
As an Award candidate, there is the possible to talk in entrance of valued peers by sharing your scenario research at the panel session at IHIF, as properly as the chance of getting the Award and field recognition as a winner for 2023.
I. SUBMISSION Process
We invite programs dependent on a phased two-phase submission system as outlined beneath, with the remaining award to be manufactured at IHIF in Berlin, in May possibly 2023.
Submissions are invited for one assets and portfolios. Aspects of the judging requirements that will govern the award can be discovered in area II.
1. 1st Round Submission: the initial submission will be a shorter narrative, which includes details as correct, primarily based on the parameters established out below.
- Full the First Round Submission Form.
- Freeform submission below the delivered headings.
- Include one or two images of the subject matter property/homes, preferably placing out just before and right after if there ended up development works.
- Submissions are to be designed by e mail to email@example.com by 8th February 2023.
2. Next Spherical Submission: the Award Committee shall shortlist the submissions, inviting these shortlisted candidates to finish a whole application for judges to critique.
- Invitation to shortlisted candidates will be despatched by 8th March 2023, including a 2nd Round Submission template document.
- Last submission advice shall be provided to those people shortlisted candidates by the HAMA Europe Award Committee members.
- HotStats will get the job done with the shortlisted candidates to present them with important benchmarking data for their challenge submission.
- Submission shall be ca. 10 internet pages very long, including some effectiveness information and making use of the software template furnished.
- Comprehensive submission to be submitted by e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd March 2023.
3. Assortment Method
- The judging panel shall assessment and vote on the shortlisted submissions to choose a winner.
- The Award Committee will invite the winner to prepare and current their situation review at a committed panel session all through IHIF.
- The winner and runners-up will be introduced at IHIF in Berlin, from 15th to 17th May well 2023.
II. JUDGING Requirements
In assessing all the submissions, the judges will use the following requirements:
- Assessment of in general method with crystal clear aims
- Asset management actions that are clearly linked to strategy
- Specifically attributable price enhancement with demonstrable results
- Assessment of early benefits and modification of tactic or asset management steps to strengthen final results
- Environmental, Social, and Governance method, and actions
Make contact with
For any queries similar to the submission method remember to call HAMA Europe confidentially at email@example.com.
The HAMA Europe Asset Management Achievement Award Committee and the judging panel will take care of all information submitted in purposes as private and resources shall not be utilized for any other uses outside of the 2023 HAMA Europe Asset Management Achievement Award. You should notice, that the Award Committee reserves to ideal to request official proof of the information submitted to validate its authenticity. In situation that the Award Committee involves any supplemental facts, have any concerns with regards to the submission, or has shortlisted a submission, the Award Committee will get in touch with you directly. To check out the whole HAMA Europe Privacy Coverage be sure to click on listed here.
Questex LLC will treat all information submitted in programs as confidential and resources shall not be used for any other uses outdoors of the 2023 HAMA Europe Asset Administration Accomplishment Award. To view the entire Questex Privacy Coverage please simply click here.